Thursday, April 18, 2013

This


Here we are again...

Another transition...another cross roads...

This time, though, it's without my beloved father in law.  He went to be with Jesus on April 5th.

I guess that IS the transition; that he's no longer with us.  That we'll be living and creating memories without him here.

I could get stuck right there and go on and on about all of the things that we'll be doing without him.

BUT, I won't...Mainly because I know that there's no use in looking at the negative...No use in getting in a dark place about all of this.  That's not what we know to do...That's not the kind of man HE was.

He's in Heaven...He's free...He's home!  And I am happy for him.

We will continue on here; happy...moving forward...continuing the legacy that he left for us...finishing his unfinished business.

Ann-Jolie didn't meet Paw Paw, but by the time we're finished, she will feel as if she did.  And when it's all said and done, she WILL meet him.

I have to tell you, I have NEVER felt so much peace as I do right now.  At first I was sad; and yes, a little bit angry.

I felt lost...I felt confused...and somewhat afraid.

That lasted for about 4 or 5 days...and then...

It washed over me...Perfect peace...

Wow!

I have never felt so calm about....well....everything.

This is the grace that is sufficient.

This is the peace that passes all understanding.

THIS...

It's amazing!  Better than any pill I've ever taken, lol!

It truly is something out of the ordinary, that's for sure.

We have an adoption to pay for -- and to complete...

We have a house to fix

We are living between 2 houses right now, etc, etc...

No problem! God's got it!

That's how I feel...And I can literally FEEL it...No worry...

Not to be redundant, but...Wow!

So, I rest in His will.  I will rest in His peace.  I will joy in His joy.

Let's see where this new season brings us...


No comments:

Post a Comment