Monday, November 11, 2013

IT'S OFFICIAL!!

Well, I received the official date (our Consulate Appointment date) that we needed to proceed with our travel plans!

So we are leaving for Ch*na on November 22nd!!!

We'll be meeting Ann-Jolie on November 25th!

That's 2 WEEKS from today!

(Notice all of the exclamation points ;) )

We'll be celebrating Thanksgiving in Shanghai...Wonder what we'll eat for Thanksgiving dinner...
Probably Chinese ;)

My life will be a flurry of activity for the next week and a half.

I'm working on booking tickets and hotels right now....Yes...right now...

And, hopefully, they'll be all done by tomorrow night.

This is all happening so quickly!

This blog is going to be seeing a lot more activity now.

I'll keep you guys posted!

Countdown to Ann-Jolie begins NOW!!






1 comment:

  1. hi brooke and scotty,
    just want you both to know that I am praying for your trip and the whole adoption process. blessings....elena viator

    ReplyDelete